Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Air Jordan XII (12) "FLU GAME 97"



The G.O.A.T. played his infamous "Flu Game" in Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals over 12 years ago. Now, Jordan Brand will bring back, ONCE AGAIN, the Jordan XII (12) that he wore during that great game in which he scored 37 points and made the game winning play. Now, these have came back out as a retro in 2003, but there are key differences in this shoe that parts ways from the original/retro and makes it more of a "dedication" edition. The main difference from the OG Black/Red colorway is that the leather is now Suede. These "Flu Game" XII's also come equipped with symbols imprinted on the upper & tongue that commerate his accomplishments in the game. PRETTY UNIQUE IF YOU ASK ME. All in all... although they aren't like the OG's... they aren't pretending to be and came out pretty Nice if I should say so myself. Kudos JB... you did something right! These are now available to purchase at marqueesole for $300 but the official release date is still very much in the air.



8 comments:

HIP HOP said...

http://musicishiphop.blogspot.com/
CHECK OUT MY BLOG TO DOWNLOAD
JAYZ, KID CUDI, RAEKWON, TREY
SONGZ NEW ALBUMS ONLY AT MY BLOG
ALSO READ ABOUT THE LASTEST IN
FASHION AND HIP HOP NEWS!

Unknown said...

Hey, this is Arthur, owner of www.dopefetish.com, I viewed your site and was very impressed with all your contents and features so I was hoping we could be affiliates. I already added you to my links/blogroll section on my sites' sidebar on the dropdown menu. Thanks a lot! :D

sorry for commenting this, but i couldn't find your email on the site.

nike shoes said...

Retro Jordan
Sb low shoes $48/pairs hot forsell

supra skytop 2 said...

good-looking shoes.

air max 90 said...

Nice work! It looks that you are highly expert blogger. Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality content that is forever updated. That was exactly what I needed to read today.

air max 2009 said...

A colorful site, I like your site and appreciate your article.Don't forget to update, I'll come back frequantly.I wish you have a good mood everyday.

newpowerbiz online store said...

air max shoes free shipping

Women Leather Pants said...

love your post it was nice reading it
Leather Jackets
Leather Biker Jacket